Saxony goes global – Tips, tricks and career opportunities
You are an (international) student, job seeker or phd candidate in the broad field of MINT and wonder how to smoothly enter the German labor market? You would like to start your career in Saxony, but are unsure where to start and what companies have to offer?
Then join our webinar with saxon companies discussing with you about job opportunities as well as the do’s and dont’s in the application process. This webinar is particularly beneficial for international talents, but also suitable for German students who want to grow their application skills.
When? 2nd of February 2021, 3-5 pm
Language of the webinar: English.
- LogMeIn: LogMeIn’s category-defining products unlock the potential of the modern workforce by making it possible for millions of people and businesses around the globe to do their best work simply and securely—on any device, from any location and at any time.
- Rhebo: Rhebo´s mission is to ensure both cybersecurity and operational stability of the ICS and IoT infrastructure in industrial, energy and water companies.
- Skeleton Tech: We power energy savings with ultracapacitors in automotive, transportation, grid & renewables, maritime, industrial manufacturing, and material handling.
- Spreadshirt: Spreadshirt was founded in 2002 in Leipzig, Germany. Today it is one of the world’s leading e-commerce platforms for on-demand printing of clothing and accessories.
- Globalfoundries: GLOBALFOUNDRIES is a US-based semiconductor manufacturer. The company has more than 16,000 employees and over 250 customers worldwide.
Which fields of study?
- preferrably for all MINT fields
- get to know TalentTransfer – your guides in finding a job in saxony
- a workshop with cross-cultural trainer and business coach Andreas Hauser about cultural differences and their benefit for companies in Saxony
- network with peers and local companies
- get useful advice on your job entry in Saxony
Further information about the relevant companies and the agenda will follow soon. Already save the date and register now! Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
After your registration you will receive a confirmation e-mail and shortly before the event you will receive an invitation with a link to join the webinar.